From this task I've learnt what different mise en scene techniques need to be kept simple and what ones need to be developed depending on your genre and music video narrative.This is because maybe their budget wasn't huge so they filmed all of it in a plane which is very simple and effective. I've also learnt how theories can still fit into music videos as the narrative still needs to follow the usual codes and conventions to be entertaining. The representation of people in the video is also shown really well as their are lots of different characters in the video all represented in different ways.
Final piece
- Research and Planning (24)
- construction (18)
- Final Piece (10)
- Creative Tasks (4)
- Evaluation (4)
Tuesday, 19 September 2017
Detailed analysis on a music video
From this task I've learnt what different mise en scene techniques need to be kept simple and what ones need to be developed depending on your genre and music video narrative.This is because maybe their budget wasn't huge so they filmed all of it in a plane which is very simple and effective. I've also learnt how theories can still fit into music videos as the narrative still needs to follow the usual codes and conventions to be entertaining. The representation of people in the video is also shown really well as their are lots of different characters in the video all represented in different ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment