Saturday, 25 November 2017

Digipak shoot planning

For my digipak shoot I want to take pictures of the band members in costume for the performance part of the music video. They will look like they are from the 80's for this as the performance part of our video is set in the 80's so they will be wearing 80's clothing. I want to take pictures of the three of them stood in front of the car holding the guitar and drum sticks. I also want to take pictures of the car we are going to park there for our performance as it is an old school VW Sirocco which I think will look very cool on my digipak.
I have a Nikon SLR camera to take the photos and also a tripod and some studio lights but as the shoot will have to be done outside the lights probably won't make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment