Monday, 3 July 2017

Advanced editing



From doing this task I've learnt how to use different editing techniques to make things look like they are appearing from nowhere and things changing shape. For this task we decided to make a video like a real life video game where the character can change clothing and weapons and change his surroundings. We chose this as we thought it would be a good example of the different editing techniques we can use. One thing we do need to improve on is our planning as we didn't have a tripod so we struggled to keep the phone upright and ended up having to sellotape it to an ironing rack but we then couldn't see the phone screen so couldn't always see whether I was in shot or not as you can see at one point I'm almost off the side of the screen. Another thing is that in the shot where the chair changes the big bench in the background is in one shot but not the other.I'm not sure whether we will include any of these effects into our video yet as we have not decided what we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment