Final piece
- Research and Planning (24)
- construction (18)
- Final Piece (10)
- Creative Tasks (4)
- Evaluation (4)
Wednesday, 12 July 2017
Analysis of previous students work
From doing this task I've learnt what needs to be included in a video to make it successful and what shouldn't be put in. I've learnt that location and costume make a big difference in the success of a video as it can make it look authentic whereas if the location and costume are bad then it can look poorly made and not very well thought through. I also think that everything in the music should kind of relate to each other as in the first video I analysed there was a part in the middle of the video where everything stops and they throw a pack of cards which I don't think flowed with the rest of the video. I also learnt how to create a digipak that relates to the genre of music I am doing as I think that the digipak that was created for the song 'pacifier' didn't relate to the genre as it was quite dark and I would have associated that with maybe a more heavy genre like metal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment